Resident Engineer, Washington, DC
DC Water FY 2010-2019 Capital Improvement Project, Large Valves Replacement, and Potomac Pumping Station Rehabilitation.
Led teams and supervised contractors, steering project planning, and implementation, establishing processes, procedures and schedules to ensure projects progressed in line with project milestones and within agreed budgets. Manage all aspects of project including developing Project Execution Plans(PXP) and Quality Management Systems(QMS) together with Project Central File systems and Safety Plans. Projects included DC Water FY 2010-2019 Capital Improvement Project, Large Valves Replacement, and Potomac Pumping Station Rehabilitation III.
- Oversee contractors QA/QC plans ensuring activities are verified and are in compliance with contract requirements.
- Collaborated with Design Group on identifying inspection and testing requirements and coding, together with identifying discrepancies, managing requests for interpretation(RFI), clarification(RFC) and Change Orders.(CO).
- Closely monitor, track and verify schedule progress and budget and compile documentation to ensure compliance with safety, quality, budget and environmental requirements.
- Prepare and manage a range of reports and documents including Project Diary/Inspectors Diary, RE's Weekly Diary, monthly progress reports and Field Notes/Computation Books
- Hold responsibility for project final approval and management of handover to client together with final payments, accounting and maintenance period.