Jan 2012 - Jun 2014
2008 - 2011
Mar 2012 - Present
Receiving Soiled/ stained clothes, linen from the customer and Military personnel, charging appropriately and issuing them a return receipt
Apr 2013 - Aug 2015
Taking care of my client and giving baths, medication, running errands, and feeding and taking care of there home.
- Superior Communcations skills in dealing with customers, co-workers, and employees. Both verbal and written skills are strong. Work well with others and the public.
- Well- organized and highly efficient working in a multi-tasking dynamic environment. Ability to plan, organizes,and supervises the work of others. Ability to perform routine, repetitive work, and remain mentally alert.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Microsoft Office Suite
- Profound experience in the field by dealing with thousands of customers
- Thorough knowledge of the standard procedures and the chemicals used
- A high level of precision and care in performing the routine processes
- Very fluent and pleasant communication
To work as an expert and professional customer service agent and provide customers with the best services using immense knowledge and vast experience of servicing customers with quality.
- Volunteer at nursing homes
- Aids & Hiv Convection
- Boys and Girls club
- Sister Care
- Hanna House Shelter