- Self-starter and able to solve problems with minimal supervision or guidance
- Creative and able to simplify learning materials and tasks to aid others in comprehension
- Extremely organized and structured, thereby managing time efficiently and increasing productivity
- Take initiative to improve processes making them more efficient and comprehensible
- Flexible and highly capable of adapting to changing environments and ideas
- Proficient in computer skills with particular emphasis on Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, CRM) DataBase, Omni Star, Web design and Adobe Connect Webinar
- Speak Romanian and Spanish
Jul 2012 - Present
Client Service Manager
Responsible for managing more than 100 secondary and post-secondary schools with usage and maintenance of their applications, transcripts and state-education portal. Communicate through many avenues to understand the needs of the clients and clearly communicate those needs to internal Web Development, Engineering and Quality Assurance teams.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the client's complaint; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment internally or through client; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Closely work with all departments, ensuring client's needs, concerns or problems are all being met.
- Assist and train clients on an ongoing basis on XAP products and services.
- Helped contribute to the sales effort with a revenue of over $400,000 by renewing client contracts and assisting with purchases of customized product features.
- Set up and stream-lined systems for new E-transcript clients by ensuring all needs were met from the beginning to end through project planning.
- Maintain basic client accounts by recording and updating any necessary information in the database.
Nov 2010 - Jul 2012
Worked as an all-encompassing assistant in a non-profit education ethics company. Assisted multiple departments and became the "go to" person for all required tasks and needs.
- Supported and assisted the CHARACTER COUNTS! Director, Assistant Director, Program Specialists and other Josephson Institute departments with special projects and administrative tasks.
- Created checklists for sales and marketing team that helped increase internal efficiency and revenue.
- Assisted in the implementation, analysis and reporting of surveys in business and education research.
- Produced executive reports and provided critical analysis for corporate clients regarding their ethics and culture standings.
- Maintained marketing lists for mailings and email blasts to promote Character Development Seminars.
- Created systems and processes which greatly improved the infrastructure and productivity.
- Managed the selection and registration process for the organization's attendance at educational conferences, which was a key marketing strategy for CHARACTER COUNTS!
- Facilitate web-based trainings using Adobe Connect.
Nov 2004 - Mar 2009
Managed more than 15 education presenters from the point of their recruitment to the actual presentation by writing their brochure, assisting with travel, producing handouts, getting materials to the presentation and fulling their honorarium and expenses.
- Supervised and managed more than ten presenters by overseeing all aspects of the presentation from start to finish.
- Enhanced and streamlined everyday duties to simplify and organize the work flow.
- Wrote and edited brochures that highlight the background and accomplishments of the presenters.
- Recruited potential presenters to speak on behalf of the company.
- Acted as a liaison for the presenters, attendees, travel agents, and logistics department.
- Researched education trends and searched for possible new presenters and seminar locations.
2000 - 2004
Worked as an educator with predominately elementary school children teaching all core subjects.Various teaching positions (listed below)2000 - 2004
- Designed and developed curriculum in compliance with California standards and district requirements.
- Developed writing skills with the use of modeling, brainstorming, and the application of writing.
- Instructed students in various grades and subjects.
- Instructed with Open Court Language Arts program.
- Worked with disadvantaged students from varied socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Lead classroom discussions and communicated in Spanish.
Kelly Services-Substitute Teacher- Grades K-12, Private and Charter Schools, Los Angeles, CA -- Sept. 2004-Nov. 2004
Elementary School Teacher- Grades 2 and 5, Warren Lane Elementary, Inglewood, CA -- Oct. 2003 – Mar. 2004
Elementary School Teacher- Grade 1, Billy Mitchell Elementary School, Lawndale, CA -- June 2001 – June 2003Substitute Teacher- Grades K-7,Lawndale School District Lawndale, CA& Lennox School District, Lennox, CA -- Mar. 2000 – June 2001