Client Service Manager
Responsible for managing more than 100 secondary and post-secondary schools with usage and maintenance of their applications, transcripts and state-education portal. Communicate through many avenues to understand the needs of the clients and clearly communicate those needs to internal Web Development, Engineering and Quality Assurance teams.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the client's complaint; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment internally or through client; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Closely work with all departments, ensuring client's needs, concerns or problems are all being met.
- Assist and train clients on an ongoing basis on XAP products and services.
- Helped contribute to the sales effort with a revenue of over $400,000 by renewing client contracts and assisting with purchases of customized product features.
- Set up and stream-lined systems for new E-transcript clients by ensuring all needs were met from the beginning to end through project planning.
- Maintain basic client accounts by recording and updating any necessary information in the database.