Cindi Magas (Crummy)
Jul 2014 - Present
Coordinator of Commercial Services ~ Crude Oil
- Manage a team of five Marketing Analysts in Pembina's Midstream Department;
- Oversee Butane Scheduler and coordinate blending activities;
- Report the specifics of all Single Shipper revenues based on specific optimization strategies for all midstream activities;
- Proficient in crude oil quality analysis and optimization.
Nov 2011 - Jul 2014
Marketing Analyst ~ Crude Oil
- Calculated revenue based on midstream strategies;
- Full knowledge of the impact of crude oil and condensate equalization scales;
- Provided ad-hoc analysis pertaining to quality and optimization;
- Scheduled Pembina's butane across the entire system.
Jul 2009 - Nov 2011
Supply Analyst ~ Gasoline and Diesel
- Scheduled the Gas and Diesel supply for Husky's Canadian Market;
- Work with trends and models to forecast demand;
- Liaison with third parties to coordinate supply where needed;
- Coordinated supply to ensure Husky was meeting each contract's Take or Pay commitments.
Nov 2007 - Jul 2009
Distribution Analyst ~ Gasoline and Diesel
Managed the carriers that deliver light oil products to retail, bulk and wholesale locations across Canada;
Collaborated with our supply group to optimize supply agreements. Cost analysis and negotiation of freight.
Jan 2005 - Nov 2007
- Managed a portfolio of all Husky/Mohawk independent and consigned gas retailers ~portfolio exceeded 30 million dollars.
- Negotiated payment of outstanding items; and researched and reconciled outstanding balances.
2001 - 2004
Bachelor of Commerce
University of Calgary