Senior Software Architect
- Provided clients with architecture specifications including use-cases, UML component diagrams, UML sequence and state diagrams, flow documents, and design specifications.
- Served as technical lead for projects and development teams. Provided training and mentoring for developers in multiple technologies.
- Architected, designed, and development of .NET based products in Microsoft C#. Products include Web systems, Windows applications, and Windows and Web/WCF services.
- Architected core framework components for use in multiple .NET applications
- JM Family Enteprises, Inc – Fleet Modernization Project: As part of this project, Pablo was involved in the design and development of the different .NET applications and components completely written in C# that were required to enhance the existing fleet system to automate manual tasks, streamline current system processes, and support future sales growth.
- JM Family Enterprises, Inc – Security framework for Services: Implemented a security framework based on a federated security model for being used for existing web applications and web services in the company. The framework was developed in C# using WCF services and Windows Identity Foundation.
- Microsoft – Apache Stonehenge Project: Stonehenge is a set of example applications for Service Oriented Architecture that spans languages and platforms and demonstrates best practices and interoperability. The aim of the Stonehenge project is to develop a set of sample applications to demonstrate seamless interoperability across multiple underlying platform technologies by using currently defined W3C and OASIS standard protocols. Pablo was involved as the main developer for the Microsoft sample applications and services. Most of the sample applications were written with ASP.NET and C# and the services using WCF.
- Tellago Studios – SO-Aware: SO-Aware is one of the products recently released for the company that provides a flexible and innovative design to enable the management, configuration and testing of web services in the enterprise. The product was mainly developed by Pablo using Microsoft technologies like WCF, ASP.NET MVC and Windows Presentation Foundation.