Sr. Process Engineer
TEL FSI, Chsaka, MN, U.S.A
Employed as a senior process engineer in lab to develop new BEOL wet clean process, and FEOL etch process.
- Responsible for BEOL (Back End of Line) wet process maintained and developed new application in the process lab. Include HF (Hydrofluoric acid) - Citric clean process, HF etching process, TMAH (tetramethylazanium hydroxide) etch process, dilute NH4OH (Ammonia) etch process, DSP (dilute sulfuric Hydrogen peroxide mixing) clean process…etc
- Transferred new processes from lab to filed including provide training classes on site.
- Co-worked with R&D team for new remote chemical supply system designing, tuning and testing.
- Traveling for field process support.
- FEOL (Front End of Line) wet process supported. Especially HF etching process set up and tuning for FEOL.
- Field wafer process demonstration execution.
- Lab single wafer clean system processes maintained.