Site Engineer (Construction and oil & gas)
ABWAB AL QALAAH engineering contracting L.L.C.
Project location – GASCO HABSHAN 0
Responsibilities as a site engineer:-
- Executing work on as per approved drawings .
- Executing the project on time, within the approved budget and in accordance with the contract specifications.
- Arranging required permits and documents
- Site supervision
- Site visit & surveying for new projects.
- Reporting daily progress report to manager.
- Quantity surveying .
- Complete responsibility for execution of the construction scope for assigned projects.
- Controls and supervises through all phases of development to construction completion and project close-out.
- Coordinating and arranging with relevant company departments for timely allocation of labor, tools, equipment, machinery, material, and other resources.
- Attending regular meeting with client to provide update on project progress.
- Identifying construction risks and prepare action plans to mitigate exposure.
- Material and equipment management.
- Ensuring that the quality of material and installation of work is in accordance with the acceptable criteria identified for the project.
- Ensuring that the work is completed in accordance with the specified Project Quality and Health, Safety & Environment Plans.
- Responsible to ensure safe construction practices in the storage and movement of tools, equipment and material, adoption of safe work practices by all supervised levels & visitors, the implementation of safety policy as directed by the company’s safety plan
- Conducting daily/weekly meetings with site staff to organize work for the day/next day.
- cost control