Experience includes creating content for e-mails, newsletters, blogs, social media, web-sites, and internal marketing communications materials.
• Ability to work independently, anticipate problems and suggest solutions that align with company's target audiences.
• Excellent editorial judgment and command of the English language.
• Strong time management/prioritization skills and multi-tasking ability working in a fast paced environment with Web-based tools.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Social media experience for a corporate client: posting new content, flagging inappropriate posts, participating in conversations and replying to inquiries/posts. (Facebook, Twitter, and blogs).
• Experience working in fast-paced environments with multiple deadlines.
• Knowledge of reporting web trends ( Google analytic, Facebook analytics, etc.).
• Ability to ensure that direct to consumer campaigns (online and offline) are measurable with respect to client objectives.
• Experience supporting an online community.
A cross-functional professional with a steadfast conviction for delivering results, vast amount of corporate, administrative, and accounts receivable experience; as well as, internet research and data processing.
BBA was earned at Air University while serving as a Personnel Technician in the U S Air Force/ANG. Also earned a (CBA) Credit Business Associate certification from the National Association of Credit Management; a Paralegal and Estate Planning Diploma from Ashworth University.