Successful major national B2B brand account supervisor at an established marketing communications agency; principal agency/client contact; significant experience in broadcast and multimedia; responsibilities include leading and collaborating on product launch strategy, print, online and broadcast campaigns, trade show and custom multimedia installations; demonstrated results leading a wide range of national accounts from strategy through delivery achieving increased sales and business growth.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Client Service • Product Launch Strategy • Technical NDAs • Broadcast and Multimedia Communications • High-Definition and Advanced Video Production • Campaign/Brand Strategy • Direct Marketing Strategy and Implementation • Team Building/Collaboration • Budget Management/optimization • New Business Development
Leadership position on a team of 10 associates, freelance staff and vendors who drive performance and improve profitability for Panasonic (North America) Professional Broadcast, Display and Projector Accounts, enhancing Panasonic’s marketing operations with an emphasis on brand awareness, sales, and user experience.
- Enhanced client communications by providing additional customer engagement values and measures
- Created integrated systems and processes that maintain both team and client strategic focus through all phases and aspects of marketing communications
- Led successful launches of micro-sites, banner campaigns, and video content to provide strategic support for multiple product launch activities
- Spearheaded agency’s design and installation of a 1,800 square foot Avid editing and broadcast recording studio creating an additional profit center, expanding agency capabilities, and generating new revenue
- Consult and actively assist agency in developing new business pitches and telling the agency’s story resulting in increased business
Client experience includes: PETCO, Blue Shield 65 Plus, Tahiti Tourisme North America, Switzerland Tourism, Roland Musical Instruments, Hirsch-Bedner Hospitality Design, Monrovia Nurseries
Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA — B.A. International Studies emph. Economics. 1998. Minor: Classical Music (Piano Performance). French Language.