CEO - Managing Director
Value Creation - Alternative LTD
Manage the support functions of the business on a day-to-day basis
- Managing Director of the €100m Special Situation Fund (SSV) in Spain
- Supervise the legal documentation, NCNDA, contracts and other legal FSA, CNMV, FED, COB, FINRA type compliance requirements
- Controls the company's marketing, website, e-mails, twitter and other communications with the press.
- Built a team of +8 Partners
- Developed a collaborative network of +1,000 members, +1,600 investors and +45,000 contacts worldwide
- Secure a collaborative agreement with €100m fund to acquire companies in special situation in Europe.
Consulting and advisory work (sample projects)
- Help Big Data incubator expand its business in Morocco, Colombia, India and East Africa
- Help inventor implement his waste-to-biodiesel patent in 38 countries. Plants' CAPEX range from €3m to €35m
- Designed several market entry strategies for leading food manufacturers and one private bank
- Designed several business plans for startups
- Rewrote the financial projections of several companies for fundraising purposes.
Some key achievements
- Secured 3 LOI to acquire companies in special situation in Spain for €11m, €6.5m and €5m respectively
- Executed a €60M equity investment contact and JV with GFFP for Fergo Aisa S.A which led to several multi-million construction opportunities. See VC-A News
- Helped secure an EMEA distribution contract with Ingram Micro for Cellairis
- Executed a €500M buy-sell Bank Guarantee contract between a French Asset Manager and an Asian Bank
- Obtained a $200M Term Sheet for a geothermic energy manufacturer
- Secured a $10M offer for a listed IT company.
Value Creation – Alternative is a Strategy and Investment Advisory firm. We help companies to develop their business through acquisition and organic grow. We accompany our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their corporate development programme: strategy definition, target search, due-diligence, negotiation, transformation map and change management.
We are a worldwide network of seasoned professionals and have collectively advised M&A projects worth more than US$100B. We support complex strategic and operational business decisions with deep analysis and robust processes. Our methodology is a combination of desk research, interviews and application of our internal know how.