Wire One Communications
- All Communications Corp. and ViewTech Inc. merged to form Wire One Technologies.
- Responsibilities included channel, commercial and audio sales for Wire One.
- Managed over 20 domestic and international videoconferencing reseller channels.
- I also managed national audio accounts for AT&T, Nortel Networks and others.
- Oversaw day-to-day operations for VTC Resources (a division within Wire One) that handled resellers.
- I started as a technician/installer with All Communications Corp.
- Promoted to Sales prior to merger with ViewTech
Jul 2011 - Present
- Responsible for the growth and development of AV Helpdesk’s New York office.
Feb 2010 - Jul 2011
AudioVisual Engineer, Unified Communications
- Responsible for the design & implement audiovisual technology throughout Merck.
- Designed and implemented over 100 conf. rooms, Auditoriums, Cafeterias, and Digital Signage throughout the company.
- Site installations, project management, customer interaction, scheduling and representing Audio visual in various meetings both on and off site.
- Participated in various system specifications and vendor bids in which I thoroughly review system designs and equipment recommendations in order to insure operability and customer satisfaction. Assessed clients' needs and drafting estimates on projects for our internal trades.
- Spearheaded Infocomm's AV week at Merck. This promoted our services internally to our customers and enhanced our image as a customer centric service.
- Achieved Six Sigma yellow belt Feb. 2011.
Jun 2005 - Feb 2010
Sr. Audiovisual Specialist
- I was responsible for day to day customer & technical support of the Rahway Campus audiovisual and videoconferencing needs.
May 2003 - Jun 2005
Video Conferencing Consultant
- Contracted by RCM Technologies to Schering-Plough Corporation.
- Responsible for technical assistance, maintenance and design of all Schering Plough’s video conferencing rooms.
- Maintained an inventory and directory of all the video conferencing equipment.
- Administered an online database of all multipoint calls.
- Further responsibilities include planning, scheduling, and supporting meetings.
- Constructed a training program in which employees were educated on the benefits and operation of video conferencing equipment.
- Collaborated with AV vendors to negotiate price and service.
- AV Project Management
Nov 2001 - May 2003
Project Manager/Project Estimator
World Audio Visual Enterprises
- Managed a team of install technicians to complete project within a specified time frame and within the set budget.
- Generated weekly reports to keep my team, customers, and co-workers aware of our progress.
- Generating price quotes for any additional work or equipment not included in the consultant specifications.
- Reviewed consultant's system designs and compare with W.A.V.E.'s designs to insure operability and customer satisfaction.
- Assessed clients’ needs and drafting estimates on projects.
May 2001 - Nov 2001
Major Accounts Manager - Video
- Responsible for New Jersey and Pennsylvania video conferencing sales.
- Organized and hosted sales seminars to attract new customers.
- Worked with network account mangers to offer a complete video solution that includes network design.
- Territory covered: NJ, Eastern PA, and parts of NYC.
- On November 16, 2001 Net2000 Communications Inc filed a voluntary petition to reorganize under Chapter 11 in the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware
Apr 1997 - Dec 1997
Intern - Video Department
- Video Department Intern
- Responsible for daily video operations.
- Filming practice, set up of portable sound systems, set up press conference area, editing film, setting up video systems for coaches and players.
- Traveled with the team to training camp in Albany, New York.
- Accompanied the team on various away games.
Sep 1992 - Aug 1998
Bachelor of Arts
William Paterson University
- I also have a minor in History
Certified Product Specialist
Certified Technical Specialist
Aug 2010 - Present
Digital Media Certified Designer (DMC-D)
Jan 2011 - Present
Certified TelePresence™ Product Expert (TPE)
Tandberg (Tandberg is now part of Cisco)
Feb 2011 - Present
Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB)
May 2011 - Present
Certified Specialist - Revolabs Advanced Product Configuration
Oct 2005 - Oct 2014
Certified Technology Specialist (CTS)
May 2011 - May 2012
Chief Certified Partner
Dec 2008 - Dec 2011
Certified Extron Audio Visual Associate (EAVA)