- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Skilled and thorough in analyzing problem situations and finding creative solutions.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Reputation for excellence and high quality service to clients.
- Strong analytical, writing and research skills.
- Equally effective working independently and in cooperation with others.
Aug 2012 - Present
Community based organization that mobilizes diverse volunteers for various local projects.
Currently volunteering with Homework Hounds, a program that helps 1-12 grade students during school year with homework in the following subjects:
- Social Studies
- Reading proficiency
Aug 1989 - Sep 2012
Director of Operations
Equipment Data Associates
- Successfully supervised 30+ employees and managed quality control performances reflected by 97% employee bonus yearly payout.
- Directed multiple functional areas including: data acquisitions, research, data entry, and call center, through department managers.
- Assisted the VP of Operations in planning and executing the annual budget.
- Monitored company policies and developed new operational procedures to increase efficiency.
- Acquired, researched, and implemented new products prior to launch.
- Developed plans for managing/retaining talent inside organization and for improving internal leadership strength.
Aug 1984 - Dec 2008
Bachelor of Arts
Leads groups Teaches/trains/instructs Counsels/coaches Manages conflict Delegates responsibility Makes decisions Directs others Implements decisions Enforces policies Takes charge
Handles details Coordinates tasks Punctual Manages projects effectively Meets deadlines Sets goals Keeps control over budget Plans and arranges activities Multi-tasks
Research and Planning
Forecasts/predicts Creates ideas Identifies problems Meets goals Identifies resources Gathers information Solves problems Defines needs Analyzes issues Develops strategies Assesses situations
Works well with others Supportive Motivates others Shares credit Counsels Cooperates Delegates effectively Represents others Self-confident Accepts responsibility
Writes clearly and concisely Speaks effectively Listens attentively Openly expresses ideas Negotiates/resolves differences Leads group discussions Provides feedback, Persuades others Provides well-thought out solutions Gathers appropriate information Confidently speaks in public
Microsoft Office Suite
Proficient in: Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel Microsoft Access Microsoft Publisher Microsoft Power Point Microsoft Outlook