Founded Ideal Systems, Inc. in 1994 to provide expert business and technical consulting services to the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry. Services were primarily focused on the largest Pharmaceutical Companies (Tier 1 - Pfizer, Merck, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, J&J, Sanofi-Aventis, and Wyeth). In 2000, Ideal Systems, Inc. also introduced Enterprise Software packages for the Pharmaceutical industry which address specific needs within the Contract Management areas of the business.
In 2006, subsequent to the sale of the Enterprise Software assets of Ideal Systems, Inc. to Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX), the company was officially re-branded as IdealNet, Inc.
- Founded the company and, as CEO, guided it through sustained growth with consistent, positive EBIDTA and positive Net Revenue.
- Recruited and retained senior employees who are recognized as the best in the industry.
- Created the Enterprise Software product IdealECP, which has increased revenue to 8 Tier 1 Pharmaceutical Manufacturers by $1.1 billion.
- Created and filed Copyright and Patent applications for the company’s products.
- Negotiated and closed software license contracts with 8 of the 10 largest Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
- Secured multi-million dollar consulting contracts with each of the 20 largest Pharmaceutical Manufacturers. Successfully competed against large, established consulting firms including Accenture, CSC, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and KPMG.
- Created a corporate reputation which facilitated 100% client retention and 90% employee retention.
- Negotiated and engaged with Investment Banking Firm, Venture Capital Firms, and Top Tier Law Firms throughout detailed Valuation and M&A acitivity.
- Closed Sales and Marketing Exclusive contract with the Silicon Valley based public firm, Neoforma, Inc.
- Negotiated and closed on detailed Purchase Agreement for all of the assets of Ideal Systems, Inc. with Neoforma, Inc. (later consummated by Global Healthcare Exchange, llc (GHX) after it acquired Neoforma, Inc.).