Color Spot Nurseries
- Clean or service machinery to ensure operating efficiency, using water, gasoline, lubricants, or hand tools.
- Fill sprayer tanks with water and chemicals, according to formulas.
- Start motors and engage machinery, such as sprayer agitators or pumps or portable spray equipment.
- Lift, push, and swing nozzles, hoses, and tubes to direct spray over designated areas.
- Cover areas to specified depths with pesticides, fungicides, and P.G.R. applying knowledge of weather conditions, droplet sizes, elevation-to-distance ratios, and obstructions.
- Mix pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides for application to trees, shrubs, lawns, or botanical crops.
- Office work. I design and print labels with the information of the chemicals applications and dates. I have excellent computer skills. Including regular office work.