Assistant Media Planner
- Improve client's network perception and increase total carrier subscriptions by co-coordinating the planning, strategy, and execution of multi-million dollar campaigns across diverse offline media.
- Spearhead multiple projects under imminent deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Gather research and utilize critical thinking to provide a Point-of-View (POV) recommendation of diverse media opportunities based on an evaluation of audience information and circulation, message alignment and media costs.
- Facilitate day-to-day communication between the client and TV trafficking regarding creative commercial rotations over the span of six months.
- Clear up to millions of dollars in financial requests by facilitating budget management including resolving billing discrepancies and managing payments for campaign buys.