Current Project: Training Developer, Training Environment/Data Analysis, Testing, & Quality Assurance Lead (1/2015 - Present)
- Lead for the generation and testing of scenario data for training in the TRN Dev, TRN Staging, SIT1, and UAT environments, including documentation and follow-up on identified issues.
- Training/implementation team SME for the system, and a key team member for client process knowledge within 6 months.
- Key member in preparing training and data for UAT testers consisting of multiple levels within the client, and an external vendor
- Documentation and tracking of system issues, lesson/system errors/misalignments, follow up items with Tech/App Team Track Leads, and other issues identified through review, analysis, and testing.
- Facilitation of mind-mapping sessions leading to the creation of scenario maps to support client learning programs, leading to reduction of overall required scenario design and development by more than 40%
- Research of systems designs and business process requirements for alignment and creation of training system data, including data for training scenarios
- Review of instructional materials for style, voice, grammar, and content
- Partnering with another team member to refine themes and templates for client materials using Microsoft Office products
- Recording of meeting minutes and action items used to follow up after monthly client meetings
- Ownership of QA for training development, including design and development of QA checklist and processes for materials in partnership with another Human Capital Consultant.
Organizational Change Management and Communications Lead (7/2014 - 1/2015)
- Creation and management of regular communications products for the client such as newsletters, announcements, and drafted messaging
- Identification of opportunities for improvement in communications and organizational change management
- Design and develop organizational change readiness assessments
- Assist with training effectiveness assessment