Registered Polysomnographic Technologist- Merrillville, Indiana
The Neurological Institute and Specialty Centers
- Performed multiple BiPAP S and ST, ASV, and CPAP titrations.
- Responsible for the International 10-20 Electrode placement as lab's EEG technician with exemplary low impedance.
- Implemented the Home Sleep Apnea Testing program within our practice.
- Set-up PAP equipment with detailed explanation to patients for DME companies.
- Reliable for all inventory and the ordering of masks and equipment.
- Performed MSLTs and MOWTs on various patients.
- Able to score countless Polysomnograms per AASM and created Preliminary Reports for Board Certified Physicians and assisted physicians while dictations occurred.
- Utilized Alice L.E. and G3 equipment. Utilized Nihon Kohden equipment