IT Manager, Systems and Data Architect
Corporate Creations International Inc., Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Lead the design and development of a new operations platform.
- Directed the vision and execution to migrate from a legacy system to a high performing web application improving accuracy and workflow.
- Architect the data model, performed analysis and profiling on the existing data. Created SQL stored procedures to cleanse and migrate legacy data into the new model in MySQL.
- Gathered and documented requirements for the front end and created wireframes. Managed the project using SDLC and AGILE methods along with cloud based source control (Bitbucket) and project tracking (JIRA).
Engineered and implemented a private datacenter.
- Designed, deployed and maintained a virtual datacenter using VMWare VSphere 5 on Macintosh hardware improving server utilization.
- Enabled separation of services and configured DNS, LDAP, FTP and File Sharing using OS X servers.
- Created independent production, development and test environments.
Improved business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Leverage VMWare Fault Tolerance and High Availability features to improve system uptime.
- Procured the appropriate battery backup configuration to support all mission critical hardware for longer duration's.
- Created a disaster recovery protocol and set up capabilities at a colocation.