Carpenter/Foreman. MULTI-LEVEL PARKING STRUCTURE Seattle, WA
Ceco Concrete Construction / Harbor Pacific / Graham JV
Maintained high standards in efficiency, quality and safety of projects. Directing and motivating crew, anticipating, ordering, organizing and supplying relevant materials for a continuously efficient work flow. Closely monitoring leading edge safety, directing proper installation of fall arrest systems, barricades, hole covers, handrail, and signage, while maintaining housekeeping to consistently deliver a clean, safe, and completed project on time.
- Proficiently supervised construction of Sound Transit Light Rail Parking Garage, including setting of steel beam formwork, scissor columns, decks and crash wall construction.
- Efficiently reviewed most recent project plans for unknown changes, daily identify tasks, monitor progress and proactively identify/resolve potential issues.
- Collaborate closely with supervisors to review schedules and support resolution of challenges to ensure milestones were achieved on time.
- Maintaining safety, training and daily inspection of PPE, proper installation of Safewaze fall arrest systems, barricades, handrail, hole covers, ladder placement and housekeeping. Continually deliver a completed, clean, safe work deck on time.
- Effortlessly allowing communication between trades and productive coexistence where others might find challenging.