To acquire an internship or an entry-level position where my academic background, internship and international experience will contribute to the success of the company.
Jan 2011 - Present
Marketing Associate Intern
- Conduct market research in a variety of different industries, including pharmaceutical companies, LASIK clinics, interior design firms and more. Enabled the further development of leadership skills.
- Analysis of represented companies through a set a criteria, which includes social media presence, annual marketing expenditure, Search Engine Optimization, and website development.
- Responsible for client acquisition. Enhanced communication and negotiation skills.
- Develop and design marketing strategies for represented companies, with the aim of increasing revenue by 10-15% and promote brand awareness.
Jun 2011 - Jul 2011
- Analyzed customer data and created series of fliers and disclaimers used in the launch of new marketing campaigns. Seen noticeable increase in number of contracts signed after a month of implementation.
- Participated in corporate meetings to present different marketing strategies developed and ensure that the marketing strategies align with the company's strategic goals.
- rotated and worked under major departments in the company aside from the Marketing Department: Finance and Accounting, Sales, Human Resources, Customer Service, Product Control, Laboratory and Administration.
- worked on the translation of company's website, which consisted of many technical concepts and information.
- Acquired understanding of the corporation between a private biotech. company and the academia to foster the growth of one another.
Sep 2010 - Dec 2010
- Coordinated and planned weekly teaching lessons based on in-class lectures and meetings with the Professor of the course, Professor Halpain.
- Led weekly review and problem-solving session for students enrolled in the course.
- Communicated difficult topics and concepts in efficient and effective manner to facilitate teaching.
- Collaborated with other Teaching Assistants on the proctoring and marking of the midterms and exams.
Sep 2008 - Present
B.S. Biochemistry and Cell biology
GPA: 3.694 out of 4.000
(Major GPA of 3.714 out of 4.000)
- Product Marketing and Management
- Business Project Management
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Enterprise Finance
- Managerial and Financial Accounting
- Personal Ethics at Work
- An intensive two-year collegiate writing program
- One Year Calculus course
- Cell Biology
- Cellular Neurobiology
- Molecular Biology
- Structural Biochemistry
- Metabolic Biochemistry
Jan 2011 - Jun 2011
Study Abroad Program
- Topics in Regenerative Medicine
- Biochemistry and the Genetics of Human Diseases
- Medical Microbiology