- Ashland OH
Jan 2014 - Dec 2014
Media Communication Center Heidelberg University
● Produced the Political Perspective with Dr. Bing, a local professor.
● Schedule guests ahead of time and found times and dates they were available to come in.
● Filmed the entire show with three cameras as well as directed the film and kept track of the time for commercials. As well as edit the show with Final Cut.
Sep 2013 - Nov 2014
● Anchored on television behind desk for the main news, social and sports
● Directed kept the entire show and crew in check and on the time schedule.
● Wrote local news stories online for the afternoon news.
Sep 2010 - Jun 2013
Ashland High School
● Edited media clips together using Adobe Premiere
● Made backdrops and graphics using Adobe Photoshop
● Uploaded and organized movies as well as learned basic skills with YouTube
● Planned and scripted short documentaries using Microsoft offices
Jan 2006 - Dec 2012
Paradise Hills Guys and Gals
Co-Fundraiser Chair I planned fundraisers for the entire year and for a 20+ group
● Kept track of money raised and budget and organized fundraisers with approval from university officials. 4-H Club, Ashland, Ohio
● President for two years
● Ran meetings and organized group events
Jan 2012 - Aug 2012
Junior Fair Board Ashland High School
4-H Camp Counselor, Ashland, Ohio
● Helped organize and plan a week long camp program
● Lead group activities and cabin activities
● Maintained a time schedule and kept a cabin of girls on the schedule Work Experience