SERCO MELABS PROJECT, DUBAI UAE
Middle East Logistics and Base Support
As Contact Center Operator:
- Managed front desk operations including the reception
- Coordinated, managed and tracked service and equipment requests from both Commonwealth and Serco staff.
- Processed Commonwealth and internal staff requirements, ensured face to face inquiries as well as telephone and email inquiries were input into the CAFM explorer
- Ensured that all MELABS standard operating procedures and quality systems were followed.
- Processed complaints from both Commonwealth and internal staff Organized toolbox talks on work, health and safety for internal staff Prepared contact center weekly team meetings where procedures were refreshed.
- Organized employee engagement meetings to identify problems among the staff and came up with solutions that were implemented to improve the working environment.
- Updated procedures when called upon to do so. Managed the daily transport tasks for both the Commonwealth and internal staff. Organized the Commonwealth travel itinerary and arranged the concierge services at departure and arrival points.