The Home Depot
- Checks damaged, deleted, and defective merchandise to return to vendor inventory.
- Contacts vendors and obtains vendor return for credit authorization and ships them back to vendors.
- Processes all vendor buybacks and ships them as directed by vendors.
- Logs, collects and keys destroyed merchandise for vendor credit.
- Maintains a professional working relationship with vendors to ensure all proper credit is received and any issues resolved expediently.
- Documents and tracks out for repair items.
- Assists in other areas of the store as needed including receiving, bookkeeping, inventory control, cashier, and most importantly customer service.