Seeking a challenging marketing role.
- 62 Liverpool Street, Southampton, SO14 6GA
- 07837 628 377
I am a pro-active Digital Marketer with extensive knowledge and experience within the BtoB and BtoC industries. In previous roles I have successfully managed multiple social media channels (Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn, Twitter), created a website using a CMS system (WIX), managed email campaigns (through MailChimp), collated engaging content (including blogs, infographics) and used various analytic tools to measure performance and ROI.
Extensive marketing education, including a master’s degree, has allowed me to explore marketing research, social media marketing, content creation including the development of marketing plans and strategies. I am a willing learner and am able to follow instructions well but also capable of using my own creativity and initiative.
I am seeking a challenging position where I can apply existing marketing skills and develop further.
As a Marketing Consultant, I am helping with the launch of SOlotto a new lottery in South Hampshire.
- Creation and producing content for social media sites
- Producing databases of local organisations
- Content creation, including pictures, infographics etc. using Canva and Piktochart - Event Planning including creating invitations, blogging, social media to helping set up on the day
- Other miscellaneous tasks
- Developed and implemented a marketing and social media marketing plan covering both the B2B and B2C markets.
- Set up social media pages and managed daily - Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Oversaw and managed the updating of one of the company websites, which included content creation and keyword optimisation.
- Managed Google AdWords for 3 company websites.
- Used Google Analytics to analyse web traffic for 3 websites and implement changes to improve visitor stay and increase new customers. Their main website saw an increase of almost 20% daily visitors.
- Created and analysed 4 email campaigns using MailChimp and Google Analytics including a Christmas offer and Valentine's Discount.
- Created an information pack, including a Welcome Letter, brochure and flyer using Canva.
- Answered incoming calls to book in customer jobs.
- Maintained and updated Sage and Zoho CRM leads and customers.
- Researched and contacted companies to offer services.
- Other admin tasks: filing documents, faxing, preparing post, liaising with drivers and customers.
- Created and maintained website using WIX.
- Created engaging content for Twitter and blog.
- Monitored, analysed and took action on website activity and Twitter activity, through Google Analytics and Twitter Analytics - Conducted market research to analyse successfulness of events and gather views on business improvement districts.
- Organised meetings for the Board, the City Centre Working Group and the Environment, Transport and Sustainability Working Group. This included setting dates, finding venues, distributing papers, inviting guests etc.
- Liaising with the relevant people/businesses in order to fulfil actions raised at meetings.
- Helped organise a breakfast briefing to launch a Southampton Business Improvement District (BID) and a launch event for Future Southampton along with Southampton City Council's launch of their 10-year city strategy plan.
- Attended events in the city for example, South Coast Business Works, Best Way to Work - Smarter Travel Conference and Creative Business Workshop.
- Planned and executed over 12 networking and social events for members including networking evenings.
- Content creation for the website such as blog writing.
- Social media posts for Facebook and Twitter in order to maximise turnout for events.
- I was the Project Manager for the Annual Gala Dinner, which saw over 50 guests attend and raise over £300 for our chosen charity. This role included budget control, creation of material (Facebook, Twitter, flyers, brochures), liaising with the venue / caterers / DJ etc.
Final Grade: 97% / Distinction
Final Grade: 1st / Distinction
Final Grade: 1st / Distinction
I won a Campus IT prize, which was given to the top performing students.