The Walt Disney Company
Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Managed the development and implementation of integrated marketing communication programs for domestic film distribution; in-theater campaigns contributed to revenue gross over $100M.
- Exceeded financial goal by 17% with $500k in incremental revenue through partnership with network sales team and affiliate theater circuits to introduce new direct marketing strategies for domestic films and channel promotions.
- Directed $850k marketing investment, developed promotional marketing campaign targeting niche market segments, and negotiated implementation plans with stakeholders. Targeted campaigns will help drive consumer awareness and increase revenue gain for domestic film distribution division.
Pricing Manager, Revenue Management
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Increased revenue over 15%, drove guest attendance and consumer adoption by partnering with cross functional teams to develop and implement targeted loyalty marketing and pricing promotions.
- Generated 1.2k incremental reservations through targeted CRM marketing communications; segmented promotional offers based on pre-arrival guest attributes, market research and consumer trends.
- Achieved 65% immediate consumer adoption with data collection over 70k and a $500k revenue stream by teaming with eCommerce and technology associates. Cross-functional partnership resulted in new technology for event reservations and enhancements to online systems.
- Delivered $1M in revenue growth though detailed analysis of current product strategy and adoption of recommended yield management, strategic pricing and marketing approach.
- Managed data collection of over 200k targeted households generating $100k incremental revenue through new niche product; led project team through analysis, development and implementation.
- Analyzed market conditions and forecasts against business objectives to determine if new offerings were needed in the marketplace to yield incremental attendance and increased per capita spend.