- Working in medium to high pressure retail establishments.
- Computers, technology (i.e. Microsoft Office including PowerPoint) & how to use both correctly/efficiently.
- Sociology, psychology and other sciences pertaining to how and why Humans behave like we do.
- Medicine, specifically advising "patients" on what would work best for them/benefit their health.
- Helping people, whether at work because I'm being paid to or just for the self satisfaction of doing it.
Problem Solving/Time Management
Oct 2012 - Jan 2013
Cashiered throughout my shifts while making sure every customer was taken care of. Quickly learned the necessary knowledge which I would use to talk up products in order to sell them and help our store make the predetermined sales quota.
Aug 2011 - Dec 2011
When I worked here I would either cashier, construct subs in a fast but delicate manner or complete cleaning tasks as required. With this high paced job, customer service experience became second nature to me because any hold ups would cause our turnout to decrease, not to mention I mainly worked the lunch rush. Although the job was fast paced and exciting, the distance from my house ended up costing me more in gas than I was actually making.
Aug 2010 - Nov 2010
A pretty decent seasonal job and not to mention pretty fun as well. Luckily it was seasonal because even though I enjoyed the work I did there, I was literally only scheduled less than 20 hours a week because of the massive amount of employees they hired which created a lot of similarly disappointed coworkers for the same reason i was.
Sep 2009 - May 2010
A non-profit thrift store I worked at for a little less than a year. Learned very useful time management skills that I continued to apply to my future jobs. Left because I desired something new but, I was young and to this day I regret leaving.
Mar 2009 - Jun 2009
Worked here through a program that worked along side my alternative school to get kids jobs back a few years when it was pretty tough, sadly the program ended with the school year but I retained some good skills for future use.