President, CEO and founder
Fox Hollow Capital, Inc and Gehrig Component Framing
Fox Hollow Capital, Inc. Acquisitions. 2002-2009
Gehrig Component Framing, Manufacturing of Wood Building Components 2005-2008
Founded Fox Hollow Capital to find and acquire a manufacturing company.
- Researched selected industries, identified target companies, established contact with, and negotiated terms with the owners of three target companies.
- Identified and established contact with potential investors. Secured funding for a $10 million deal.
- Led formation of Gehrig Component Framing. As CEO oversaw recruiting of key employees, site selection, equipment selection, set up of manufacturing facility, and implementation of key systems.
- Developed and implemented strategic plan for this $20MM+ company, repositioning it as component manufacturer, shifting sales from low margin production builders to higher margin custom builders.
- Negotiated and closed sale of Fox Hollow Capital's ownership share resulting in total return of 2.7X.