Production Manager/Multimedia Specialist
Hired to produce, edit, and integrate video and digital photography with computer graphics for use in multimedia, print, online, and television programs. Develop special photographic fixtures for tests according to customer needs and expectations. Formulate work plans and monitor performance to process goals. Develop and deliver training for personnel and ensure compliance with quality, environmental, health, and safety initiatives.
Challenges: (1) Expertise needed to oversee operation of digital, still, real-time, and high-speed digital imaging equipment, (2) Photography Department operations resulted in inconsistent quality and efficiency levels.
Key Contributions & Results:
- Pioneered establishment of robust quality-improvement initiatives by completing industry research, preparing presentations, and influencing internal stakeholders to adopt emerging technological tools and software / hardware solutions to enhance visual and data communications.
- Optimized Photography Department operations by authoring and instituting policy and procedure standards.
- Contributed to TRC, Inc.'s ability to capture a strong and sustainable competitive market position by evaluating market trends and implementing product-positioning strategies to ensure long-term and sustainable growth.
- Aided in the presentation of high-quality reports by arranging testing components; reviewing tests' film and motion analysis; tabulating, plotting, and performing graphics analysis; and assisting with report preparation.
- In charge of all equipment and media procurement under US government budget (GSA) policies and procedures.