- Toronto ON
Supervising programmers during project lifecycles. Taking part in creating specifications. I am responsible for the work-planning. Composing schedule for our team. Estimating project duration and money risks.
TradeDesk Software Inc. is a software vendor offering a full electronic trading platform.
* Developing and extending an enterprise order management system primarily used for foreign exchange trading.
* Working on server- and client-side management tools in a variety of languages.
* Implementing network-level connections between liquidity providers and client software using a variety of protocols including binary TCP and higher-level libraries such as QuickFix/J.
During university period, I attended to development of ERP systems such as SMS(Student Management System), and Asset Management System.
* python/django, ROR
* Database: PostgreSQL, Mysql, MongoDB, SQLite, Oracle
* Base: HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Twitter bootstrap, RESTful API, SOAP
* APIs and Libraries: Google Visualization API, Google Maps API, Yahoo BOSS API, Yahoo! User Interface Library (YUI), Twillio, lxml, expat, Qt, PyQT