Machine Operator for Granola Line
Natures Path Organic Foods Sussex, WI
- I made sure good quality product was always being made.
- I took CPC checks every hour or so checking moisture and color.
- I always made sure the ingredients were always on the line and the feeders were full.
- I checked my feed rates every hour and documented it on my paper work.
- I did a end of shift scape at the end of my shift, I always tried to get it done in a timely manor in less then a hour or a hour at most.
- I made my own goo for the line most of the time.
- I wore PPE when we had cleans.
- I made sure the line was always running smoothly.
- I would make sure everyone on my line has their break at the proper time.
- I trained new people how to run the line and how to fill out the paperwork correctly.
- I made sure the paperwork was always filled out correctly for cleans.
- I also was cross trained on the Extruder on how to fill out paperwork and cleaning paperwork and leaning about the different recipies and the set up of the conveyors.
- I also know how to operate the cereal Dump Station I've also trained people on it.
- I'm familiar with the packaging Triangle I have learned how to calibrate the scales it when setting up.
- I know how to put the scales in place.