Manager, Communications & Media Channels
- Write material and edit and proofread other team member's input
- Support and manage specific departmental communications projects
- Support the Senior Manager of Internal Communications
- Develop, implement and manage company-wide internal strategic communications plan.
- Reinforce and drive key business messages throughout the organization to increase understanding of our objectives and enable team members at all levels to deliver results.
- Reinforce and drive key culture and brand messages in every communication, establishing clear linkages with what we do, why we do it and why it matters.
- Create all relevant and timely company-wide communications materials including memos, monthly team member newsletter, announcements, event-specific communication plans, intranet updates, and others.
- Develop and implement metrics to assess the effectiveness and business impact of our internal communications program and tools. Recommend and execute improvements utilizing existing and emerging technologies.
- Establish and utilize a two-way communications and feedback system for team members at all levels.
- Provide council to senior leadership and other business partners on internal communications. Work closely with external communications to ensure internal/external communications are consistent and linked.
- Manage and maintain the Hub and other existing and future communication tools.
- Keep abreast of current and future trends and methodologies to improve overall effectiveness and cost effectiveness of internal communications activities.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as required.