March '08 - Present
- Manage a small team of recruiters (2) responsible for identifying and hiring top industry talent to fill all of the company's open positions and contribute to the continued growth of the company
- Personally responsible for filling Director level and above positions.
- Employment Branding - Strategizing, Developing and Implementing a Corporate Employment Branding initiative.
November '04 - February '08
- Recruited away from last employer by former Citrix colleague, now Senior Director, HR with Sourcefire
- Brought on as a 1099 Consultant to ramp up the hiring needs of this successful, rapidly growing company. As a result of my success, after 6 months, was brought on as a FT employee.
- Originally tasked with staffing only revenue producing positions. After success with those positions, shifted focus to the technical positions within Product Development and Support
- Decreased utilization of 3rd party headhunters by 50%, resulting in a savings of $200k + to the company over the previous year
- Responsible for substantially reducing the average cost per hire….from approximately $16k in ‘04 down to $7k in ’05 down to $3,500 in ‘06
- Partnered closely with the President & COO, CFO, VP of Sales, down to the 1st line staff managers to fulfill aggressive hiring needs