Account Manager – Acquisition; Corporate Accounts
Acquisition sales focusing on identifying, targeting, qualifying and closing new IT business opportunities in the Medium Business Division within a named set of 75 accounts in the Carolinas territory.
- Manage $45M in annual sales thru acquisition and growth of development accounts at 35% average margin against revenue
- Prospected and closed $12M in incremental annual run rate revenue across three new design projects during H2FY09 and H1FY10 challenging economy
- Closed multiple opportunities ranging from $50K to $3M per quarter of new incremental run rate business; sample accounts include Cisco IronPort, Symantec, Fluke Networks and Hitachi.
- Manage sensitive product transitions across large account base, alleviating operational and financial impact to OEM customers estimated at $2.5M in savings across account set
- Drive deliverables among cross functional teams allowing customers to successfully meet time to market goals that are critical to their resale objectives and revenue streams
- Acquisition - Displaced competition in five new accounts - resulting in $3.63M annual revenue
- Acquisition - Grew largest acquired account, BMW, from $150K to $925K in four quarter's revenue growth