Duties included, but were not limited to:
While in Dispatch and Administrative Roles:
• Providing EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service by establishing a logistical plan that
allowed for the ON-TIME pickup and Delivery of our Customers Freight !
• Dock Operations Management as well as experience in other areas such as Personnel
and Customer Service.
• Certifying New Employees in Forklift Operation and Principles of how to Load and
Unload Trucks, Basic Dock Operations and Hazardous Materials Standards.
• Assisting Account Executives by trying to gain extra shipments from customers when
available,and by trying to make sure that all customers are happy with the service they
• Leading a Company Safety Team and encouraging all employees to maintain and foster
a safe work environment for not only themselves but those around them while
maintaining a less than 4 % Accident/Injury Ratio on my team.
While in a Drivers Role:
• Line-Haul Transportation of freight from the Salt Lake City Service Center to any
Company Meet and Turn location within a designated area of Salt Lake City, Utah
• Pickup and Delivery of Freight from and to Customers on a local basis.
• Safe Operation of a Class A Commercial Motor Vehicle with a 28 ft. Pup Trailer, 48 ft.
and 53 ft.Van Trailers, Double Sets, Triple Sets and Rocky Mountain Doubles Sets
hauling Less thanTruckload Freight.
All Other Duties as Requested.