Overseeing routine maintenance and upkeep of instruments and amplifiers.
STAGE MANAGER | GUITAR TECH
- Los Angeles, CA
- Phone: 401-932-2213
- [email protected]
Precise, driven, and dynamic; Chris Coté communicates well, is extremely personable and “Does Not Suck". An experienced stage manager, guitar tech, live sound engineer, tour / merchandise manager and visual artist, Chris is prepared to tackle all productions with a deft hand.
• Coordinated daily load in, stage installation, changeover, and load out for full backline while managing multiple stagehands in both club & festival environments.
• Executed thirteen tuning & capo changes for multiple performers throughout each show.
• Performed routine maintenance and repairs of all guitars, bass, and amplifier equipment.
• Set daily monitor mixes for artist IEM pack.
• Coordinated daily load in, stage installation, changeover, and load-out of 44 input backline while managing multiple stagehands.
• Performed routine maintenance and repairs of guitar & drum equipment.
• Oversaw playback setup, stage patching, and engineering during live show through Ableton, Log Mainstage, and Radial hardware.
• Coordinated RF signals for wireless mics & IEM packs with parallel stages utilizing Shure Wireless Workbench & hardware.
• Merchandise Manager & Driver: Roosevelt | West Coast (12.18) • Tour Manager, Stage Manager, Visuals: VOWWS | US 2018 Tour
• Backline Tech, Merchandise: A Place To Bury Strangers | SXSW (2018)
• Merchandise Manager: VOWWS | US (2016-2017)
• Tour Manager, Guitar Tech: A Faylene Sky | US Tour (1.13-3.13)
• East Coast Death March Tour (Apr-May 2017)
• European Death March Tour (Sept. 2017)
• West Coast Death March Tour (Oct. 2017)
• European Summer Tour (Merch + Asst. Backline Tech) (Aug-Sept. 2018)
• House Engineer at Resident DTLA.
• Completed multiple live engineering apprenticeships at The Echo, Echoplex + Resident DTLA.
• Responsible for handing both monitor & front of house mixes utilizing proficiency in AVID VENUE SC38, SC48, Behringer X32 consoles.