Overseeing routine maintenance and upkeep of instruments and amplifiers.
STAGE MANAGER | GUITAR TECH
- Los Angeles, CA
- Phone: 401-932-2213
- [email protected]
Precise, driven, and dynamic; Chris Coté communicates well, is extremely personable and “Does Not Suck". An experienced stage manager, guitar tech, live sound engineer, tour and merchandise manager and visual artist, Chris is prepared to tackle all productions with a deft hand.
• Coordinated daily load in, stage installation, changeover, and load out for full backline while managing multiple stagehands in both club & festival environments.
• Executed thirteen tuning & capo changes for multiple performers throughout each show.
• Performed routine maintenance and repairs of all guitars, bass, and amplifier equipment.
• Set daily monitor mixes for artist IEM pack.
• Coordinated daily load in, stage installation, changeover, and load-out of 44 input backline while managing multiple stagehands.
• Performed routine maintenance and repairs of guitar & drum equipment.
• Oversaw playback setup, stage patching, and engineering during live show through Ableton, Log Mainstage, and Radial hardware.
• Coordinated RF signals for wireless mics & IEM packs with parallel stages utilizing Shure Wireless Workbench & hardware.
• Tour Manager, Stage Manager, Visuals: VOWWS | US Tour (3.18-4.18)
• Backline Tech, Merchandise: A Place To Bury Strangers | SXSW (2018)
• Merchandise Manager: VOWWS | US (2016-2017)
• Tour Manager, Guitar Tech: A Faylene Sky | US Tour (1.13-3.13)
• Tour Manager: Sparks Will Fly, YWIL | Vans Warped Tour 2010 (6.10-8.10)
• East Coast Death March Tour (Apr-May 2017)
• European Death March Tour (Sept. 2017)
• West Coast Death March Tour (Oct. 2017)
• European Summer Tour (Merch + Asst. Backline Tech) (Aug-Sept. 2018)
• House Engineer at Resident DTLA.
• Completed multiple live engineering apprenticeships at The Echo, Echoplex + Resident DTLA.
• Responsible for handing both monitor & front of house mixes utilizing proficiency in AVID VENUE SC38, SC48, Behringer X32 consoles.
Nolan McGuire, Tour Manager (Liz Phair, The Drums) [email protected] Nathaniel Mottle, Artist (3OH!3) [email protected] Steven Matrick, Manager (A Place To Bury Strangers) [email protected]
Lauren Pattenaude, Manager (The Black Angels, Vector Mgmt) [email protected]
Selena Ro, Merchandise Manager (BØRNS, Tove Lo) [email protected]