- To maintain and enhance of The Core Insurance system either engage the Vendor or built internal Tools.
- Installation, Research & Development of Robot Process Automation/ Kofax Kapow
- As Technical Support: Liaise with US Head Office to request any need for the Singapore office (either Firewalls, Security, AD User Service Account, DB Access, etc), Trouble shooting an issue reported by Users
The Other Solutions:
- Excel Pricer for Motor Policy Quotation.
- Rule Engine Logic for Marine Cargo Policy,Work Compensation and Foreign Worker
- Python + Selenium Automation either for Testing or Data Generation
- MS Word Mail Merge enhancements liked externalize repeat information (signature, header / sub-header, or any repeatable data). This will make easier on maintenance and updating.
- The Users and Group Report that generated based from User Authority of Core Insurance system. This is using Oracle View with complex query. Other SQL query for Report or Automation.
Providing IT Solution & supporting GA Asia Regional Office.
- Support Core Insurance FirstGen:
- Insurance Modules (Underwriting, Claim, Account, Configure the Insurance Product Plans)
- Rule Engine (Business Logic& Calculation of Premium):
- Foreign worker Premium calculation based on multiple levels of Workers
- Marine Cargo Premium calculation (Min Premium, Vessel Surcharge, Tran-shipment)
- [Mail Merge] Document Template Generationfor Policy Schedule, Invoices, Other Documents.
- [Oracle] Database Management & Optimization
- Requirements Gathering for HK Core Insurance System on User Access
- Automation / Robot Process Automation:
- [Excel Form + VBA] Motor Quotation Pricer with Excel VBA(Car Make & Model, Multiple Drivers factor , NCD, PDF Generator). This Pricer is utilized the excel Formula, Multiple Table Reference/Points, VBA validation and Function to do Premium Calculation
- [RPA] Robot Process Automation (RPA)using Kofax Kapow for Payment Voucher Generation, Receipt Generation including the Daily Scheduler. This Automation on Core Insurance System (FirstGen). These are the details:
- The Source is Master Excel file. It contain the Transactions References (Debit/Credit) either Internal or External Excel, Indicator Column to trigger Kapow/Automation flow.
- Kofax Kapow will ingest the shared Excel, validate with Business Logic and Integrate it with Core Insurance System either from Front End (Web), HTTP Request (Post) or Backend sql injection.
- The Output are: Updating back the generate Receipts No into the Master Excel, Generated Receipt in Core Insurance system with the Db/Cr References (Premiums, Claims or Commissions)
- [RPA] Robot Process Automation (RPA)using Kofax Kapow for Monthly Currency Rates including the Monthly Scheduler. This Automation on Core Insurance System (FirstGen). These are the details:
- There is an excel that contain the list of the currency and it will use to check the rate in oanda website (OANDA.COM).
- Consolidate and create reports for the Web Crawling results from OANDA website. The outputs are the Currency table rates, Screen capture of each currency (,in these format: Excel and HTML)
- Integration with Core Insurance System to update the Currency rates
- [Python + Selenium] Automation Script:
- Injection Scriptsto create Car Make
- Scheduler to test the availability of the Intranet Websites
Data Integration with external:
- [Oracle + Batch Script + Task Schedule + UC4] Motor Policy & Claims uploading to Merimen(Singapore Motor Accidents Report)
- [Oracle + Batch Script + Task Schedule] GIA Travel Claims Database Submission
Key Technologies: FirstGen, Cognos, Python + Selenium, Oracle, Mail Merge, Excel Form & VBA, Data Modeling, Robot Process Automation (RPA) Kofax Kapow.