MBA candidate with demonstrated analytical, technical, and managerial background seeking opportunity to transition experience and leverage technical expertise and business acumen in e-commerce environment, building sales, driving traffic, and innovating existing business processes.
Sep 2007 - Present
President/Lead Web Designer
- Created and launched innovative legal news website, NHCaseLaw.com, singular source for publishing New Hampshire trial court opinions via online database, provides lawyers and citizens with essential legal resource.
- Designed website using Drupal content management system and HTML, PHP, RSS, and MySQL.
- Publicized website through press releases and traditional marketing strategies, resulting in write-ups in New Hampshire Business Journal, Boston Globe, and NH.com.
Oct 2009 - Present
- Managed IPO research project, corresponding with professors, startup companies and graduate assistants; collecting data on the number of companies that received angel investment prior to initial public offering; identifying possible issues for further research.
- Corresponding with startup companies to research and report on their experiences with angel investors.Volunteered at the Speed Venture Summit and observed negotiations between venture capital firms and startup companies.
2008 - 2009
Christopher C. Buck, Esq.
- Counseled The Emily Klein Foundation on corporate formation.Advised the Board of Directors on IRS rules for obtaining nonprofit status, and filed required forms with IRS, NH Secretary of State, and NH Attorney General.
- Represented clients in divorces cases, custody disputes, criminal defense, civil lawsuits, and corporate formations, negotiating settlements with opposing counsel, and analyzing strategic legal and business decisions with clients.
May 1999 - Aug 2002
Real Estate Salesman
Boston Bay Realty
2009 - 2010
University of New Hampshire - Whittemore School of Business and Economics
2006 - 2008
Franklin Pierce Law Center
2005 - 2006
University of Pittsburgh School of Law
1998 - 2003
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of website design and creation, familiarity with open source content management systems including Drupal, knowledge of HTML, PHP, RSS, MySQL, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access.