Over the last year I have built my client base through personal contacts and research on Victorian company trends. Recently I took on extra responsibilities as a Service Advisor while a replacement was being found.
- The Service Advisor role manages all the warranty jobs that come in and deals with commissioning of all Panasonic VRF projects in Victoria.
- Manage 1 tech and 3 subcontractors to make sure all jobs are completed.
- Hands on fault finding and repairs on A/C equipment.
- Vet jobs over the phone to confirm warranty issues and organize call-outs.
- once job is completed, confirm that all reporting is done correctly for client invoicing
- Continuing to complete account manager duties similar to previous role below