- Coordinated day to day operations within the service department.
- Took calls 24/7 and assisted in finding solutions for customers and company representatives, as well as dispatching service calls and instructing service hands.
- Scheduled hours and time off for all of the service hands. Managed all time for the service department.
- Maintained a log for all vehicle maintenance.
- Trained service hands on how to perform their duties.
- Helped service hands load up for jobs, quality checked equipment and matched it to paperwork.
- Assured that service hands had directions and proper information.
- Managed and proof-read all incoming service tickets for errors and miscalculations.
- Assisted fellow co-workers with computer troubleshooting.
- Can still swung a sledgehammer like nobody's business