Photo Processor/Wide Format Printer
- Inspect machines prior to use to determine if any defects or present.
- Organize and load jobs to maintain a constantly running machine to maximize production numbers.
- Examine pictures coming of processor for color issues or defects.
- Load light-sensitive paper into printer in darkroom.
- Laminate or frame enough Total School Portraits to meet daily quotas.
- Operate two wide format printers, a processor, and a lamination machine simultaneously
- Ensuring quality by inspecting each product prior to shipping
- Maintain a constant inventory of inks, photo paper for both printers, and lamination