- Served as residential and business service technician handling the installation, maintenance, repair and modification of POTS (analog), Fiber Optic, Coaxial, CAT5, and CAT6 systems.
- Worked with engineers to troubleshoot complex customer issues involving VOIP and other converged technologies.
- Delivered unparalleled customer service experience with awards and accolades from the company.
- Lead teams of up to six other employees when building out Verizon's Fiber Optic Network.
- Repaired and optimized customer equipment pertaining to personal computers, surround sound, routers, telephone systems, and television equipment.
- Ten years of excellent safety practices and no personal injury with assistance from the companies extensive safety training programs.
- Completed jobs under stress in fast paced environment while meeting and exceeding deadlines and customer expectations.
- Extensive experience in building large scale fiber optic networks and the use of equipment pertaining to this construction.
- Working aloft and in cramped conditions during all weather conditions.