Carlton & United Breweries (SAB Miller)
Lead a diverse team of senior marketers, commercial partnership managers and agency partners responsible for strategy, planning and execution of all media, digital marketing, sponsorship and events, for a portfolio of leading brands including: VB; Carlton Draught; Peroni; Crown Lager; Fat Yak; and Strongbow.
- Oversee $70m marketing budget across partnerships, media, digital and agencies including P&L accountability for $5m Brewhouse business unit.
- Member of CUB's Senior Leadership Team responsible for leading a multi- disciplinary organisation comprised of 23 full time and 19 part time employees, as well as more than 30 agency personnel.
- Provide thought leadership, strategy and capability building across commercial partnerships, negotiations, digital marketing, consumer and customer engagement, paid, earned & owned media, and relationship management.
- Developed and led organisational change program to evolve CUB's capability as a digitally enabled organisation including the development of digital marketing vision, strategy, structure and building a team of subject matter experts and agency partners.
- Led development of portfolio media strategy, principles and process resulting in improved advertising recognition scores and reduced cost per TARP across the portfolio.
- Negotiated major media deals with FTA networks including VB & Carlton Draught Friday Night Football naming rights sponsorships.
- Delivered 'My Footy Rewards' CUB's first consumer relationship marketing program, exceeding brand budgets and growing consumer database by 52% in the first year.
- Led agency procurement processes delivering $9m p.a. in efficiencies and incremental value.