Carlton & United Breweries (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
Since 2013 I have held three titles for essentially the same role. Heading up consumer connections for Carlton United Breweries. Leading a diverse team of senior marketers, sponsorship managers, subject matter experts and agency partners. Responsible for strategy, planning and execution of all media, digital marketing, sponsorship and experiential, for a portfolio of leading brands including: VB; Carlton Draught; Peroni; Crown Lager; Fat Yak; and Strongbow.
- Oversee $70m marketing budget including P&L accountability for $5m Brewhouse business unit.
- Full financial and operational accountability for CUB's investments in media, sponsorship, experiential, digital, agencies and capability, accounting for circa 60% of total marketing budget.
- Member of APAC South Zone Senior Leadership Team responsible for leading a multi- disciplinary organisation comprised of 16 full time and 19 part time employees, as well as more than 30 agency personnel.
- Provide thought leadership, strategy and capability building across marketing, communications, commercial partnerships, negotiations, digital marketing, experiential, media, communications and relationship management.
- Accountable for key negotiations, consumer connection strategy, annual planning, operational rhythms and processes, agency model and marketing capability.
- Renegotiated media agency agreement delivering $4m savings and incremental value in C17.
- Secured early release from Cricket Australia sponsorship agreement delivering $9m savings in C17.
- Executed connections team restructure post ABI acquisition.