Industrial Maintenance Technician
Northeast Foods Inc
Fostered system reliability through routine and corrective maintenance, diagnostic testing, safety inspections, and equipment modification/installation. Communicated work progress and improved efficiency through regular maintenance logs and consultation with other technicians.
- Performed diagnostic testing using a wide array of diagnostic equipment and software tools.
- Reported inspection results to maintenance supervisor and consulted on the best course of action.
- Prevented catastrophic system failure by completing emergency repairs on the production line's conveyor system.
- Upheld regulatory compliance by constantly observing all safety standards.
- Preserved operational reliability through regular preventive maintenance.
- Coordinated with team members on major repair tasks to ensure minimal downtime when performing maintenance work.