Director| Sales & Customer Care Service Delivery - Enterprise/B2B/Cloud Software & SaaS Technical Support
Currently have executive responsibility for global customer care for the QuickBooks accounting software product, including overseeing the management of onshore and offshore service delivery using Intuit’s strategic outsource partners, as well as Intuit badged agents. Accountable for 2,000+ Tier 1&2 agents globally, leading efforts to reduce customer pain by working cross-functionally with both product and engineering teams.
- Improved customer experience in FY2013-16 where 1M per year contacts were removed from the care eco-system.
- Worked alongside the Care Engineering teams to successfully develop customer and agent tools that both predicted and alleviated product issues. Worked with technology care engineering team and developed innovative sales and service channels in web and in product that increased NPS and Sales revenues.
- Effectively managed a $80M outside services budget with responsibility for more than $100M in sales revenue within the Care sales channel.
- Increased the Transactional Net Promoter score 25 points during FY2013-16 while bringing in $100M consistently per year in revenue.
- Implemented Zendesk as complete CRM solution for multiple product test implementations. Have deep knowledge of breadth and scope of ZD capabilities. Currently rolling out Jira as bug/issue tracker between CS & Engineering teams.