- I love to create pivotal products.
- I think big and out of the box.
- I obsess about efficiency & writing only beautiful code.
- I value creativity, geek-ism, smartness and humour.
- I promote and improve sensible processes.
- I build solutions with an intent to make a positive impact in the world.
I like working with teams consisting of idealists who have a good head over shoulders. I have little patience for corporate politics, heavy processes and ladder climbing.
Impact is my biggest drive. Also the decisive factor in the choices I make. I work mostly with a skill I don't hold a degree in - common sense. My primary tool is ability to ask the right questions. I'm known for my passion for problem solving, pursuit of excellence and hard work.
I have a strong technical background and leadership experience. As a web developer, I've built products in various domains. As a leader, I've built, managed and mentored teams of 2 to 10 people.