Functional Consultant- Primarily responsible for establishing, monitoring, and executing the Automation of Asset & Inventory Management at Afghanistan Power Corporation(DABS) funded by USAID. In charge of delivering projects that improve the client's business applications, infrastructure and processes, and doing this within the budget and time to the highest standards. Also involved in building relationships with clients and maintaining liaison with them throughout each project. Duties & Responsibilities Working closely with clients(USAID, ADB & World Bank) to understand their needs on ERP implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working closely with clients (USAID, ADB & World Bank) to understand their needs on ERP implementation.
- Auto generation of tickets and notifications for field technicians to carry out the repair and maintenance activities using Work Force Management (WFM) tool.
- Facilitate the Development, Quality Check, User acceptance testing & Production activities of software and give feedback on improvements and modifications.
- Preparation of Fixed Asset Register (FAR), Asset Verification & Revaluation, preparation of Asset & Maintenance Management policies and procedures and implementation in all business units.
- Arranging and managing all project related meetings with USAID & DABS management.
- Establishing the overall success criteria for a project, including; time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
- Writing progress reports & presenting them to clients and sought confirmation on deliverables.
- Monitoring all work in accordance with schedules by using Microsoft Project Plan tool.
- Monitoring and managing all contractors, consultants and third party suppliers within each project.
- Conducting required studies to form basis for the execution of the assignment.
- Preparation of comprehensive plans, in-sync with the study conducted, terms of reference, program goals and prepare schedules for realizing the goals.
- Provide required subject matter advisory assistance and support to enhance the organizational capacity of the client.
- Design and conduct required training programs to enable comprehensive understanding of the policies, procedures and systems suggested / recommended.
- Provide guidance in preparation of supporting documentation and review of documentation.
- Provide adequate implementation guidance and support to client.