Chibueze Victor Udemba
Business Development Consultant West-Africa
- Switzerland, CH
• I am a young proactive, flexible,and result-driven man, lived in Switzerland for almost 5 years, with a Swiss B working permit.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a complex multinational environment and engage multiple stakeholders with highly committed and strong sense of initiative.
• My goal is to contribute to the development and innovation of a leading dynamic organization that addresses issues of social and environmental importance. Challenges and opportunities for growth are my motivation for career development.
1. Contributed to design and development of 1001grill.com website and server database applications..
2. Maintained and updated HTML/CSS templates on a regular basis of 1001grill.com.
3. Planning and implementing dynamic and online electronic commerce applications.
4. Develop and manage online marketing campaigns for 1001grill, effectively driving brand awareness, engagement and traffic to social media pages.
5. Achieve a strong, visible social media presence and develop concepts with viral potential. Continuously monitor online public relations and ensure the success of client programs.
6. Assess social media marketing strategies to determine rate of return. Identify and tap into new channels to optimize ROI and fuel revenue growth.
1. In-charge of the distribution and trading of its different products in West Africa.
2. Involved in new business development in Middle East (Dubai,) and managing Consu GmbH assets in different industries.
3. Representation of competitive international manufacturers in West Africa (Nigeria).
1. Contribute to advancing Nigeria's national interests in the UN and international level in a wide range of areas.
2. Assisting with the daily activities of WHO at the Mission.
3. Attending WHO committee meetings at the United Nations Geneva.
4. Preparing of WHO reports for the Mission.
1. Represent Associazione Diplomatici in Switzerland and in Africa.
2. In-charged of recruiting high school, College and university students for the CWMUN conferences in New York, Emirate, Barcelona and Rome.
3. Participated in problem solving committee on Global health security and New alliance for food security and nutrition with CWMUN in New York.
4. Worked in multi-cultural teams to reach decision and prepared reports.
1. Contributed to the advancing of Nigeria's national interests at the United Nations and other international level in a wide range of areas.
2. Assisting with the daily activities of UNCTAD at the Mission.
3. Attending UNCTAD committee meetings at the UN.
4. Preparing of UNCTAD reports for the Mission.
1. Worked as a helper at the Geneva Health Forum (GHF).
2. Badge checking at the GHF.
3. Played a very good role in supervising the room.
1. Management of the functional areas; Events, PR, Advertising, Social Media, Email Newsletter and the affiliate program.
2. Coordinate organization of the company's presence at events and important business related functions
3. Work with Mainstream Media and outdoor advertisers to market the company.
4. Prospect for advertising opportunities (online, outdoor, media) in coordination with PR executive.