Victor C. Udemba
Product Marketing Background, 28yrs, Working Permit B Availability: Immediately
- Switzerland, CH -
• An ambitious graduate of EU Business School Geneva with a BA in International Relations.
• 5 years of marketing, sales, and communication background experience.
• Excellent understanding of the digital and social media world and an independent hands-on working person that loves getting involved in something and not letting others do all the work and make all the decisions.
• In-charge of defining the product marketing strategy & the distribution and trading of its different products in West Africa.
• Planning and taking part in the launch of new products & establishing timescales for development of new products with product management departments.
• Communicating the value of new products to the sales team and developing sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
• Identifying market trends & researching competitor offerings and reacting when appropriate.
• Contributed to web design and development of 1001grill.com and server database applications.
• Identification and implementation of relevant online trends.
• Maintained and updated HTML/CSS templates on a regular basis of 1001grill.com.
• Develop and manage online marketing campaigns for 1001grill, effectively driving brand awareness, engagement and traffic to social media pages.
• Contribute to advancing Nigeria's national interests in the UN and international level by attending & representing the mission at the WHO committee meetings in Geneva.
• Assisted with the daily activities of the mission & Prepared reports for the Nigerian mission after WHO meetings.