Victor C. Udemba
- Switzerland, CH -
- [email protected]
• I am 28yrs old, with a valid Swiss residence permit B, and an ambitious graduate with a BA in International Relations and an ongoing Masters in Project management.
• I have years of experience in project management, and a good communication skills with a background experience in social media, wordpress, photoshop, Video Editing, Animations, Adobe Premiere Pro, AE, MS Office, HTML, CSS, PHP, Graphic Design and Web Design.
1. I specialize in back-end development, and focus on responsive design using wordpress.
2. Created mobile friendly site, educated client and developed SEO strategies.
3. Provided web solutions and develop web sites and web applications based on specific business needs for promotions, presentations, customer service and online services.
4. Developed logos for local businesses and nonprofits.
5. Managed, maintain and optimise existing web products for clients and provide customer service.
1. Creating of layouts for reports, brochures, communication materials and other documents.
2. Content creations: creation of visuals, videos, animations, info-graphics, Facebook posts, articles and web content to boost UNITAR online presence and engagement.
3. Creating appealing communication products and improve design of existing publications.
4. Digital marketing : writing digital content, and developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to reach and grow UNITAR target audiences.
5. Undertaking research for UNITAR and designing of innovative learning modules and e-tutorials.
1. Overseeing hiring process, coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks and conducting interviews.
2. Drafted program reports individually and as part of a team.
3. Supported project development.
4. Developed and supported team building initiatives.
5. Provided general support to both technical and administrative challenges.
6. Facilitated Employee and management relations.
7. Designed motivational programs to improve employee performance.
1. Contributed to advancing Nigeria's national interests at the United Nations.
2. Assisting the Minister at the mission, with the daily activities of WHO at the Mission.
3. Attending WHO committee meetings.
4. Preparing statements and reports for the Mission.
5. Providing logistical support
6. Assisting in the overall planning and evaluation of activities.
Microsoft Applications - Advanced User