Chibueze Victor Udemba
Business Dev. Consultant West-Africa at Consu GmbH
- Bern, Switzerland, CH Bern
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
• I am a young proactive, flexible,and result-driven man, lived in Switzerland for almost 5 years, with a Swiss B working permit.
• A multi-skilled professional with a proven track record in business development in Switzerland and West Africa.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a complex multinational environment and engage multiple stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with highly committed with a strong sense of initiative.
• I foster business development both at strategic and operational level,developing brands and communications with a global vision.
My goal is to contribute to the development and innovation of a leading dynamic organization that addresses issues of social and environmental importance. Challenges and opportunities for growth are my motivation for career development.
We are a team of international experienced experts and dynamic young commercials. Our philosophy is to provide our customers with Swiss quality consultancy and product supply services.
1. In-charge of the distribution and trading of its different products in West Africa.
2. Involved in new business development in Middle East (Dubai,) and managing Consu GmbH assets in different industries.
3. Representation of competitive international manufacturers in West Africa (Nigeria).
4. Facilitation of businesses and marketing support.
1. Contribute to advancing Nigeria's national interests in the UN and international level in a wide range of areas.
2. Assisting with the daily activities of WHO at the Mission.
3. Attending WHO committee meetings at the United Nations Geneva.
4. Preparing of WHO reports for the Mission.
1. Represent Associazione Diplomatici in Switzerland and in Africa.
2. In-charged of recruiting high school, College and universitystudents for the CWMUN conferences in New York, Emirate, Barcelona and Rome.
3. Participated in problem solving committee on Global health security and New alliance for food security and nutrition with CWMUN in New York.
4. Worked in multi-cultural teams to reach decision and prepared reports.
1. Contributed to the advancing of Nigeria's national interests at the United Nations and other international level in a wide range of areas.
2. Assisting with the daily activities of UNCTAD at the Mission.
3. Attending UNCTAD committee meetings at the UN.
4. Preparing of UNCTAD reports for the Mission.
1. Worked as a helper at the Geneva Health Forum (GHF).
2. Badge checking at the GHF.
3. Played a very good role in supervising the room.
1. Management of the functional areas; Events, PR, Advertising, Social Media, Email Newsletter and the affiliate program.
2. Coordinate organization of the company's presence at events and important business related functions
3. Work with Mainstream Media and outdoor advertisers to market the company
4. Prospect for advertising opportunities (online, outdoor, media) in coordination with PR executive
CWMUN is an international simulation of the United Nations yearly organized by Associazione Diplomatici in collaboration with the UN Foundation and the United Nations Association of the United States of America (UNA USA). More than 1200, coming from more than 20 countries, walk into ambassadors’ shoes inside several committees of the United Nations.
The Geneva Health Forum (GHF) is a global health conference coupled with an interactive, web based platform (the Global Health Forum Platform), which bring together multi-sectoral representation of global health players including frontliners, catalysts, researchers and policymakers.
EU Certificate Program in Corporate Social Responsibility in collaboration with the International Labour Organization (ILO).