Victor C. Udemba
Graphic Design & Communications, 28yrs, Working Permit B Availability: Immediately
- Switzerland, CH -
• An ambitious graduate of EU Business School Geneva with a BA in International Relations.
• 5 years of project management, communication with a background experience of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and MS Office.
• Excellent understanding of the digital and social media world and an independent hands-on working person that loves getting involved in something and not letting others do all the work and make all the decisions.
• Creating appealing outreach and communication products and improve design of existing publications.
• Assisting the Programme in its outreach and communication strategy (including social media).
• Maintaining and developing of UNITAR’s communication database to ensure the efficient and effective dissemination of information and coordination amongst the global diplomatic community.
• Involved in new business development in West Africa.
• Facilitation of businesses and identifying market trends & researching competitor offerings and reacting when appropriate.
• Contribute to advancing Nigeria's national interests in the UN and international level by attending & representing the mission at the WHO committee meetings in Geneva.
• Assisted with the daily activities of the mission & Prepared reports for the Nigerian mission after WHO meetings.
• Providing logistical support.
• Assisting in the overall planning and evaluation of activities.