Victor C. Udemba
Communications & Design Internship, 28yrs, Working Permit B Availability: Immediately
- Switzerland, CH -
• An ambitious graduate of EU Business School Geneva with a BA in International Relations.
• 5 years of project management, communication with a background experience of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and MS Office.
• Excellent understanding of the digital and social media world and an independent hands-on working person that loves getting involved in something and not letting others do all the work and make all the decisions.
• Contributed to web design and development of 1001grill.com and server database applications.
• Maintained and updated HTML/CSS templates on a regular basis of 1001grill.com.
• Develop and manage online marketing campaigns for 1001grill, effectively driving brand awareness, engagement and traffic to social media pages.
• In-charge of the distribution and trading of its different products in West Africa.
• Involved in new business development in West Africa.
• Representation of competitive international manufacturers in West Africa (Nigeria).
• Facilitation of businesses and identifying market trends & researching competitor offerings and reacting when appropriate.
• Contribute to advancing Nigeria's national interests in the UN and international level by attending & representing the mission at the WHO committee meetings in Geneva.
• Assisted with the daily activities of the mission & Prepared reports for the Nigerian mission after WHO meetings.
• Providing logistical support.
• Assisting in the overall planning and evaluation of activities.