Victor C. Udemba
Social Media Manager, 28yrs, Working Permit B
- Switzerland, CH
• An ambitious recent graduate of BA in International Relations from EU Business School Geneva.
• 5 years of Sales, Marketing and communication experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a complex multinational environment and engage multiple stakeholders with highly committed and strong sense of initiative.
• Contributed to web design and development of 1001grill.com and server database applications..
• Maintained and updated HTML/CSS templates on a regular basis of 1001grill.com.
• Planning and implementing dynamic and online electronic commerce applications.
• Develop and manage online marketing campaigns for 1001grill, effectively driving brand awareness, engagement and traffic to social media pages.
• In-charge of the distribution and trading of its different products in West Africa.
• involved in new business development in West Africa.
• Representation of competitive international manufacturers in West Africa (Nigeria).
• Facilitation of businesses, Management and marketing support
1. Contribute to advancing Nigeria's national interests in the UN and international level in a wide range of areas.
2. Assisted with the daily activities of WHO at the Mission.
3. Attended WHO committee meetings at the United Nations Geneva.
4. Prepared of WHO reports for the Nigeria Mission.
1. Contributed to the advancing of Nigeria's national interests at the United Nations and other international level in a wide range of areas.
2. Assisted with the daily activities of UNCTAD at the Mission.
3. Attended UNCTAD committee meetings at the UN.
4. Prepared UNCTAD reports for the Nigeria Mission.