Senior Digital Marketing Engineer
CloudMagic is an award winning email app for iOS and Android. It has been downloaded by over 2.5 million users and has garnered an average rating of 4.5 on both Apple and Google Stores.
In pursuit of getting CloudMagic in the hands of millions of users and converting them to sticky users, I've managed to work on some fascinating things like:
• Work closely with the product manager and CEO to launch CloudMagic during its pivot.
• Setup the marketing engine including user acquisition strategies, retention and other buckets that put the app on course to over millions of loyal users.
• Cracked ASO by optimizing app listing on iOS, Android and other app stores and driving consistent organic downloads.
• Designed, coded and built lifecycle emailers and newsletter campaigns for onboarding, retention based on various triggers.
• Successfully managed and launched various major product versions.
• Designed, scripted, produced and edited multiple product videos that was featured on TechCrunch, app stores.
• Partnership and co-marketing activities with Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and other partners.
• Setup Social media management from scratch for Facebook, Twitter and Google+
• Reported directly to the CEO
• Worked closely with Product Manager on multiple successful P.R Campaigns by getting featured on TechCrunch, Pando, Lifehacker, 9to5Mac, The Verge, VentureBeat, Cult of Mac, Cult of Android, iMore, The Next Web, Android Central, Android, Authority, Android Police and many major publications.
• Planned and got CloudMagic featured on XDA that led to initial Android download traction and brought us thousands of users.
• Trending on Hacker News, Product Hunt, Reddit, done-it-all!