National Account Manager - Pressure Washers and .com
Promoted to this role twice at to rebuild relationships with The Home Depot buying team, gain additional listings and drive profitable sales growth.
- Drive strategy and manage execution across numerous departments for pressure washer and .com businesses totaling $120M and growing.
- Grew POS for pressure washer whole goods by 25%, pressure washer accessories by 30% and .com items by 23% in 2012 1st quarter.
- Sold in first ever THD Black Friday pressure washer that is projected to increase back half pressure washer POS by 16%.
- Reduced The Home Depot accessory on hand inventory by $1M and improved turns through weekly forecast meetings, buy pack analysis and shrink reduction methods.
- Oversee Field Marketing Manager to improve/manage field representative product training, monthly sales objectives and key communications for the Outdoor Products Division.